Customised Moulding machines
The moulding machines are made to fit the moulds and subject to the melter criterion.
- Guided by INA axes.
- A fixed plate and a movable plate.
- Tilting or fixed ones.
- Extracting system formed by four expelling rods to be adjusted by the movable plate.
- The moulds fit together by means of male/female guides or fixing by screw.
- Variable capacity of programmes to store in the PLC memory.
- When on automatic, it has a controller and digital timer.
- All the movements are adjustable in speed and run, both in exit and in entrance.
MODELS AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Model||Tilting||Auxiliary cylinders||Axes||Run||Mould capacity||Automatic hopper|
|KGB 600||Opcional||2||4 x 50||500||400 x 400||Optional|
|KGB 700||Optional||2||4 x 50||600||430 x 430||Optional|
|KGB 800||Yes||2||4 x 50||700||500 x 500||Optional|
|KGB 1.000||Yes||2||4 x 50||900||600 x 600||Optional|